9.02.2007

Teachers day.I still love my Superman!(:

31/08/07,it was teachers day~
My Superman was the best!I love you so much..although you got a wife,i still think you are a best guy in this world.
Love my primary school wedges~
I just wanna say that i am not acting cool..but i got a SORE EYES on that day!I am innocent,okay?!
Especially guys!!!Stop saying i am acting cool.Thankyou.
Those pictures we took on that day..quite childish because we are in primary school WHAT!








Tiny of us.















Haiyoyo.AC Kids.Haha.














Kana cheated by LH and ME!Stupid girl~














Reflection~














You all wanna be wonderwoman?!


















Dzahir AC!


















Oh..Limhui,dun make me feel like vomit!


















Actcool?!


















Samantha look so cute!!!haha.


















Peiwen&Xueli


















Short Girl&Tall Girl